Monday, December 31, 2012

Day 7

Happy New Year!!!!! I cannot believe 2012 is at its end, but new beginnings are soon to come!!! My resolution for this year was to be strong and have courage, and I am so happy and thankful to say I am feeling stronger and more courageous than ever! (I had to get a vaccination today for Thailand and I took it as a final test of my new bravery). And while I'm here I want to say hi to my friends and family who are the absolute best in the universe- thank you for loving me in my lowest of lows and highest of highs this year!
Anyway, cheers to 2013!! May the new year be full of joy, adventure, harmony, passion, health, and love!


"You finally fell in love," said Salo.
"Only an Earthling year ago," said Constant. "It took us that long to realize that a purpose of human life, no matter who is controlling it, is to love whoever is around to be loved."
Kurt Vonnegut in The Sirens of Titan (I just finished this insane and beautiful book).








No comments:

Post a Comment