Sunday, March 3, 2013

Day 70

I just listened to my best friend, Callie's song "Family Portrait of my Friends" and I was reminded how insanely lucky I am to have the most amazing community in the entire infinite universe (you can listen to her song here: http://callieryan.bandcamp.com/album/love-songs-and-other-stupid-stuff). Even though the times have been rough lately, you guys give me all the strength I could ever need in the world and I am so thankful for that. I miss talking to you everyday and I wish I could be a bigger part of your lives this year but I know that you guys are thinking about me as much as I'm thinking about you. So thank you for rooting me on wherever you are, believe me I feel all the love and joy and courage that you're sending me.

Endless gratitude,

Em


And now I lech lecha!!!!!!


GOODBYE HOLLAND!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment